Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It starts

Well it's about time i started to have my blog also in English lol, since a lot of people came to my original dutch blog and weren't dutch at all i decided to make an English version of it. And voila here it is lol. Well let me introduce my self a little bit, my name's Angela i'm 25 years old, i live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend DeKDeS and our 5 cats and rabbit. My hobby's are: DMS2C, Soccer (Juventus, National team of Italy), Buffy, Angel, Christian Kane, LOTR, HP, Hornblower, Neopets, sims 1 & 2, watching movies and just being online. DMS2C stands for DeKDeS & Mogway Sims 2 Creations, it's our website about the sims 2. We make clothing for all ages and genders, walls and floors, in the future maybe objects, but we don't know about that yet.

Well that's about it :D If want to know more just let me know.

I'm not going to translate all my previous posts though, unless i'm really bored :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home